You can help Jeff Bands by shopping at PayLess Supermarket or Kroger!
Kroger Stores has a community fundraising program that is very easy and can be very profitable. All earnings will go to the Band Boosters to help with expenses for the band students. Simply enroll and every time you shop at a Kroger store, swipe your Plus Card or enter your phone number at checkout, and the Band Boosters will earn money from your grocery shopping. Please consider linking your card/telephone number to the Band Boosters account by following the steps below.
- Visit krogercommunityrewards.com
- If you have an online account, just sign in. If you do not have an account, choose “create an account”.
- Select your preferred store by entering your zip code in the “Your Location” field and select “Find”. Choose the closest location that appears in the “Select Store” dropdown field (probably Monticello or Crawfordsville). There are no stores listed in Lafayette due to Payless ownership, but we’ll still be able to earn rewards regardless of which location you choose.
- Enter an email address and password, then “create account”.
- Add your Plus Card Number or create a virtual card number by using an Alternate ID (telephone number associated with account).
- Scroll to the bottom and select “Community Rewards” and link your profile to the LAFAYETTE JEFFERSON H.S. BAND BOOSTERS SCRIPT organization by entering 10497 in the search field, and click on “confirm”.
Remember to re-enroll your card after January 1st each year. We will send reminders in case you forget. Thank you for your support of Jeff Bands!