October 21, 2017 all-day
Lawrence Central High School
7300 E 56th St
Indianapolis, IN 46226
Week 6 ISSMA Finals 10-21-17
8:30am Senior Breakfast – Christo’s
9:00am Doors unlocked – building open
10:00am Rehearsal begins on Scheumann Stadium
12:00pm Lunch Break (1 hour)
2:30pm Rehearsal ends – Load equipment trailers
3:30pm Meet in band room – Attendance check / chaperone instructions
3:45pm Depart JHS
5:00pm Arrive at Lawrence Central High School – prepare for performance
5:45pm Dressed and ready – Warm up sequence begins
7:14pm Lafayette Jefferson Performance
After performance, all students will return to the trailers to load equipment and change out of uniform. Seniors, please plan to stay in full uniform for the Senior Retreat, on the field, for awards.
10:00pm (approximate) Depart Lawrence Central to return
11:15pm (approximate) Return to JHS – Unload equipment and uniforms
11:30pm (approximate) Students released
REMINDERS FOR STUDENTS:
- Bring your show shirts for this day!
- Rehearsal will be in two parts on Saturday. We will rehearse from 10-12, break for lunch (provided), and resume at 1:00.
- Students are encouraged to bring money ($$) for concessions for after our performance. We will not provide a dinner meal for students, based on the timing of the evening.
- You are a representative of the Jeff Bands when you are at another school. Please represent yourself and your program with your absolute best behavior. You are also expected to do anything that is asked by a director or parent volunteer on a contest day. Please be respectful at all times and work together to help our program be successful!
INFORMATION FOR PARENTS:
- Please come to support our Marching Bronchos as we compete for a State Championship! Ticket prices are:
o Adults: $7 Students, and Pre-School: $5
- In order to get a more exact time to pick up your child you can call 772-4700 ext.2892. This is Mrs. Reinhart’s school phone. We will leave a message sometime after 10:00 PM with our approximate arrival time.
- If you have an EMERGENCY the day of any contest you can call 765.426.3356. This is for EMERGENCIES ONLY. The head chaperone will have this Jeff Band phone and can reach a director if needed.